The company which recently won the Revolutionary Franchise category at the Disruptive Franchise Awards, and also celebrated top performingfranchisee Sarah Wickham being named as a winner of a Great British Franchisee award, will now go forward for final judging for the following:
- The Social Care Leadership awards: Amanda Keeler for Quality Assurance Leader and Amrit Dhaliwal, CEO, for the Executive Home Care Manager award.
- Great British Care Awards: Amrit Dhaliwal, CEO for The 3 Rs (Recruitment, Retention and Recognition) and Franchisee Greg Renk for the Frontline Manager award, plus Franchisee Shilpi Verma and her team for four regional categories. Sarah Stanbrook has also been nominated for a Southeast Regional of the Great British Care Awards in the Home Care Coordinator category.
- Leaders in Care Awards: Walfinch nominated for Care Provider the Year and Amrit Dhaliwal for Executive of the year.
- National Care Awards: Amanda Keeler, Compliance Manager nominated for The Sara Berrio Care Champion. This is a special award which recognises some of the unsung heroes of the care industry who go above and beyond every day to make life better for the people they care for.
- Women Achieving Greatness in Social Care: Kam Gill, Registered Manager for Walfinch Oxfordshire for the Equality and Diversity award and Amanda Keeler, compliance manager for the Social Care Superwoman award.
Amrit Dhaliwal, CEO, Walfinch confirms: “Since start-up in 2019, Walfinch has seen incredible growth. We aim to provide the very best, tailored care options for people who wish to stay in their own homes and our franchisees and their care teams make a real difference to our clients’ lives each and every day. We’ve also taken time to research and embrace the latest technology to keep clients families informed and streamline processes. Our approach to training, compliance, recruitment and retention as well as the wellbeing of our extended team is second to none.
“As a result of the strategies and support provided, the increased turnover for our whole network between July 22 and July 23 was 60%. Over the same time, our top three performing franchisees saw an average increase in turnover of 148%. It’s these kinds of results that win awards and we are incredibly proud that our work has been recognised recently with fourteen award nominations.”