Website usage terms and conditions
The terms ‘Homecare Association Ltd’, ‘the Homecare Association’, ‘Homecare Association’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sutton Business Centre, Restmor Way, Wallington SM6 7AH. We are registered in England and our company registration number is 03083104. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The contents of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this website's information. Please note that advice given on these pages is intended to be general advice only, was correct at time of publication, and will be updated from time to time. No responsibility can be accepted for action taken, or refrained from, solely by reference to the contents of this website. Users are reminded of the need to take accurate advice appropriate to their own requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Save as provided below, no materials from the Homecare Association may be copied, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way. Material can only be downloaded where permitted and this content is only to be shared within the member’s organisation – it is not to be shared with external and/or non-member organisations.
- Subject to any copyright restrictions stated, you may electronically copy and print in hard copy, items from this website’s Resources and Downloads page for the use in the running of your business. You are not permitted to sell or trade in any material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of the Homecare Association is similarly strictly prohibited. You may, however, copy and distribute any or all portions of any press releases or notices intended for general public use by the Homecare Association. The use of multiple searches to extract the Homecare Association database details for commercial benefit or use is strictly prohibited.
- You may only access password-protected information if you’re entitled to do so by virtue of being authorised to access the Homecare Association as an employee, director or employee of a Homecare Association Member or are otherwise granted permission to access this information by the Homecare Association. You must comply with the terms of this clause in respect of all content, advice, guidance and information within this area unless the entitlement to distribute, copy or otherwise use such content is clearly granted by the Homecare Association.