The Homecare Association, in partnership with Digital Social Care is delighted to invite you to a one-day ‘Digital Technology and Transformation in Homecare’ Conference 2023. This inaugural event will be held on Thursday 19th January 2023 at London’s flagship conference venue, The View at The Royal College of Surgeons in Lincoln’s Inn Fields.
With digital innovation and integration at the heart of the health and social care reforms announced by government in 2021, we bring together thought leaders, digital experts and innovators in digital products and services under one roof for an inspiring event.
We have an exciting day planned for you with practical panel sessions where homecare providers share their experiences of digital adoption, product demonstrations from leaders in digital products and services and leading speakers from across the health and social care sector to share best practice, inspire innovation, provide thought leadership and provoke debate as we shape the digital future in homecare.
Our speaker line-up includes:
- Emma Harris – Assistant Director, Digitising Social Care - NHS Transformation Directorate
- Dr Jane Townson – CEO, Homecare Association
- Katie Thorn – Project Lead, Digital Social Care
- Lorraine Foley - CEO, Professional Records Standards Body (PRSB)
- Mark Sutton - Chief Information Officer, CQC
More speakers to be announced!
Topics that will be explored on the day include:
- Digital transformation of health and care
- Addressing the barriers to adopting digital technology
- Technology and using data to support preventative care and improve outcomes
- Digital technology and the regulatory framework
- Future software and tech-enabled care developments
- Technology solutions for improving the lives of people living at home
- Data and cyber security
- Digitisation and contracting with local authorities
And much more!
We very much look forward to seeing you at this sector leading event.
Sign up today – don’t miss out as places are limited at this event
Chair’s welcome and introduction
Plenary 1: National developments in digitalisation in homecare – where are we now?
Plenary 2: Homecare providers’ experience
Break and Exhibition
Panel Q&A: Innovative software and systems to improve care quality
Lunch and exhibition
Plenary 3: Homecare provider’s experience
Plenary 4: Supporting providers to go digital
Afternoon refreshments, networking and exhibition
Panel Q&A: What would enable you to progress digitalisation of your business?
Chair's thank you and close