You can expect a feel-good, ‘festival of care’ environment promoting an educational programme, a wide range of suppliers and specialists and explore some of our key themes, like:
- The future workforce
- Change management
- The upcoming election and its impact on your role and your business
- Sustainable practices
- Impactful technologies for both patient care and business management
This is your opportunity to find out about the latest developments in the sector, explore products and services from hundreds of suppliers, and network with peers who share the same passion for social care.
The Care Show London proudly works with numerous associations, social care charities, and local authorities, offering a comprehensive view of the sector, so you can access all the necessary resources to enhance your career and the service you provide.
Book your ticket today for the biggest celebration of care in the capital.
Reasons to attend:
- 50+ educational sessions, allowing you to show your further education and training to the CQC
- Free for all care professionals
- Discover practical insights that you can apply to your role straight away
- Meet with your colleagues and network with 3000+ care professionals
- Get support from the care community
- Learn ways to enhance your career and your care service
- Receive advice from experts, regulators, and outstanding care operators
- Connect with leaders from local authorities, associations and fellow care professionals to raise the profile of your care business.
- Explore 200+ exhibitors
- Celebrate your achievements with the whole sector!