Uniting the care community
One week in July that will bring together the care community, address the biggest challenges facing the care sector, celebrate the talent of care workers and hold a collective voice for change.
UK Care Week absorbs past healthcare brands (Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo and the Home Care Expo) into an event that is inclusive to the whole care industry.
In November 2021, the National Care Awareness Survey identified recruitment, retention and funding as the biggest challenges faced by the care industry.
That’s where UK Care Week comes in. From solving staff recruitment and retaining existing staff, to providing staff support, accessing finance, offering training and promoting employee wellbeing UK Care Week hosts everything you need to succeed.
- 100+ CPD accredited seminars and interactive panels
- Dedicated Home Care content
- 200+ innovative suppliers
- Free tailored advice at the CQC Inspector Hub
- Interactive show features e.g. the Virtual Dementia Tour
- Masterclasses and training
- Networking zones - via the coffee areas and exhibitor happy hour drinks
- Care and wellbeing features throughout the event
Join us this Summer. The 5th July kickstarts UK Care Week with two days of collaborative online content. We continue this celebration of the care sector at the NEC Birmingham on the 6 & 7 July.